Saturday, August 16, 2008

Maid RPG

This game is going to be my big thing for a while. It is, by far, the best purchase of new or old material at this convention. I will be talking more about Maid as time goes on but for now I wanted to get something up and out there so that people could start seeing something about this wonderful game.

It's a Japanese game and you play maids in it. Yeah, totally not for everybody, but as I read through the book last night I couldn't go a couple of pages without coming across some idea for a game that I wanted to run.

Once I get a chance to do some actual play I'll be even happier but this is a game that people need to check out, and I am going to be talking about it for a while.

Seriously, be an early adopter. They are nearly out of their GenCon copies. If you are here and can't get one, you need to follow the above link and get this as soon as you can.

Ewen and Andy K did a great job with getting this together and out the door. Now, once Andy gets Tenra Bansho Zero out the door things will be even cooler (hopefully I'll get to play a demo tonight at the RPGnet meetup).

They're really raising the bar with anime RPGs with these releases, and frankly it is lighting a fire under my ass to crank up the greatness with HeartQuest. I think that the game is on, ladies and gentlemen...