Saturday, February 28, 2009

Running Through Tampa: Goddamn Mick Jagger

True stories often make the best fiction. Looking for something bizarre and off the wall for your next horror or general weirdness RPG campaign? Read this article and listen to the audio and introduce your players to the Evie Man.
On weekend mornings as I drive home from the station, sometimes I feel like it’s just me and the street corner paper sellers. I’ve usually been up for a few hours already and I’ve had two or three cups of coffee. At least. Being a habitual late sleeper myself, on these days I feel like I’ve been given a glimpse into the secret world of weekend mornings. Today in the center of my driveway I see the telltale accordion fold photocopy that could only have come from an individual that I have come to know as The Evie Man.