Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Panel Schedule at Necronomicon 2009

As a gaming guest at this year's Necronomicon in St. Petersburg, FL this is the list of panels that I will be on while I am there. A variety of topics, I think, but then you have to wear a lot of hats when you're a small press game publisher.

In addition I will be running some game sessions around these panels. I could probably be convinced to run after hours, if people approach me nicely enough.

Playing the Game with the Big Boys
gaming
Fri 1:00 PM
Harborview

"You Say 'Self-Pub' Like It's A Bad Thing: Ways To Use It So It's Not."
Publishing
Fri 3:00 PM
Harborview

E-Book formats & DRM Methods
writing
Sat 11:00 AM
St. Pete 3


How to Go from Amateur to Pro:Game Creation
gaming
Sun 11:00 AM
St. Pete 3

Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, MySpace…
media
Sun 1:00 PM
St. Pete 3

Living in a Virtual World
media
Sun 2:00 PM
St. Pete 3