Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Announcement: I Am No Longer Involved With Seraphim Guard/Rusttown Press

I'm sure this is going to be lost in the news and speculation among gamers because of what is going on with Catalyst Game Labs, but I wanted to make a public announcement of this.

While some paper work is still pending, I am no longer officially involved with the day-to-day dealing of Rusttown Press/Seraphim Guard. I am, however, still the co-owner of some of the properties (primarily the Heartquest name and line) and I am still developing material for the Fudge gaming system. In fact, I have ramped up my long-standing development of a set of Fudge-based rules for modern era playing which will see a number of uses, including a new implementation for the Heartquest line. I have some other ongoing designs that I am polishing up as well. There is going to be a flare-up of new gaming content on the horizon for me.

Expect further announcements here and in other places as projects are completed and new things fall into place. From this point on, its going to be about innovation and new ideas, as well as moving properties forward. If you are a fan of Fudge or of my Open Core systems, this is going to be an exciting time to be a gamer.

So, let's get out there and game people.