Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Necronomicon 2010 Schedule

This will be my panel schedule for Necronomicon 2010 (I know the ePublishing panel for 2pm is on there twice editing is not my friend, it seems):


FRI 3:00 PM St. Pete 3 Game Mastering 101: Get tips from industry pros on how to make your game the best it can be.
SAT 2:00 PM HTC 3 E-Pub, POD, & Small Press Publishing: Traditional publishing is faltering and it may not be the right place to seek a venue for your work. Check out these alternatives.
SAT 2:00 PM HTC 3 E-Pub, POD, & Small Press Publishing: Traditional publishing is faltering and it may not be the right place to seek a venue for your work. Check out these alternatives.
SAT 4:00 PM HTC 3 Horror in Gaming : A discussion on how to create the right air in your games to invoke fear and terror!
SAT 6:00 PM HTC 3 Is Self Publishing Right for You?: Learn from those who've made self pub work for themselves. 
SUN 1:00 PM HTC 3 Making the Most of Your Gaming Character

Be sure to use your #Necro2010 hashtag, and if you want to reach me while at the con, try via Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dorkland or my contact info (if you're lucky enough to have it). I'll be actively using Twitter and FB from my phone and laptop after hours. Be sure to stop in and say hi. The con is October 22-24, 2010.